Natural Reed Diffuser Refills come in our popular signature 100% pure essential oil blends, and now in our NEW natural fragrances.
Our new natural fragrances are generally made from ingredients harvested from sustainably grown plants. They mainly consist of natural isolates which is a single chemical isolated from a plant that contains a particular smell. These aromatic raw materials are used in our natural reed diffuser refills and are usually obtained through distillation, expression and extraction much like essential oils. Natural fragrances are complex compositions of natural aromatic raw materials such as essential oils, isolates, resins, distillates and extracts. Each are skilfully combined by perfumists and blended together, to produce the desired end smell.
Instructions for Use:
Remove the reeds and top from the diffuser bottle. Refill the glass diffuser jar from the refill bottle. Place the decorative cork on the top of the bottle and add the reeds. Place in a safe place (to avoid spillage) and enjoy the beautiful fragrance!
- Do not ingest.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not use on skin – irritation may occur.
- Liquids may damage some surfaces if they come into prolonged contact. Wipe away residues and spills immediately. Work on clean, non porous and appropriate surfaces.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Store in a cool, dark place.