All of our natural soy wax candles can be made to order or are available in all of EDA’s popular essential oil blends, and our new natural fragrance blends (NF) as follows:
- Aphrodite EOB
- Awakening EOB
- Beautiful EOB
- Coconut Sunset NF
- Lavender Lemon NF
- Mocha NF
- Orange & Ylang ylang NF
- Relax Me EOB
- Reflections NF
- Rose Cedar NF
- Tranquility NF
- Uplifting Citrus NF
- Vanilla Pods NF
Or a scent of your choice.
Our natural soy candles are made using soy wax and pure essential oils or natural fragrances only, so no artificial fragrances keeping our candles natural.
Why do we use soy wax?
Because the wax is made from soy beans and is non toxic, biodegradable and can be easily cleaned up.
And if you know EDA and what we strive to do, pure essential oils are the only scents we use for their ultimate ‘aromatherapeutic’ benefits.
Soy wax candles can burn up to 50% longer than paraffin wax candles, and if cared for correctly will not create the black smoke, soot and other nasties that paraffin wax, derived from petroleum, coal or oil shale, does.
Tips for Optimal Performance and Safety
- The first time you burn your EDA Natural Soy Wax Candle, allow the candle to burn long enough for the hot liquid to cover the top of the candle right to the edges. This enables the candle to burn evenly for its life rather than burn a hollow in the middle of the candle.
- For the maximum life and quality of your candle trim the wick prior to each time you light it. The wick should be approximately 5mm long … if too long the candle will burn quicker and may create smoke.
- To avoid heat damage to surfaces the container will become hot so it is always a good idea to make sure you have the candle on a heat proof surface. Coasters are perfect for this.
- Never leave your candle in reach of children or pets while hot.
- Never leave your candle unattended whilst lit.
- When you extinguish your candle do not move it until the wax has hardened and turned opaque to preserve the look and quality of the burn.
- Soy wax also burns cooler than most other waxes, making it more child and pet friendly. That is not to say you should keep your heated melts or any melted candle within reach of children or pets because they still contain heat and should be kept out of their reach.
Soy wax can also be easily cleaned up using just warm soapy water, so spills are easy to manage.